Calling all .NET Folk!
Are you a .NET wizard? Fluent in C#? Think Visual Studio is the best thing since sliced bread? (Do you also drink plenty of coffee?)
Then look no further – we’ve got the right job for you.
Nine Stack is a neoteric software development company with bases in Norway, Finland, USA and India. We’re growing at an incredible rate and we’re looking for talented .NET brains to join our fun squad in Goa. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, passionate developer to go beyond the code and apply your leadership skills in a highly visible, customer-facing role. If technology excites you and innovation is what you strive for, WE WANT YOU.
We’re going big and have multiple vacancies with roles varying from Developers to Team Leads, depending on experience. Read on for the specifics.
- Consult with development and project teams to provide technical solutions for complex issues.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to technical staff.
- Ensure application design fits within holistic vision and future state of existing systems.
- Establish, maintain and ensure compliance with standards and procedures for design, development, testing, and documentation, contributing to high quality, reliable systems that meet or exceed business needs.
- Formulate and define scope, objectives and technical direction for new or modified web applications and lead systems analysis, design, development and implementation efforts.
- Collaborate with business partners to provide recommendations for technology decisions, including package selection and systems design and modification.
- Advanced knowledge of C# (2+ years)
- Experience with LINQ and MVC (1+ year)
- A deep understanding of application architecture and development in .NET/.NET framework, CLR
- Solid knowledge working with Microsoft SQL server
- Deep knowledge of design patterns and OO design principles
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB a plus
- Technical experience with operating systems, tools and utilities, software integration, systems design, application design and development methods.
- Experience with business requirements analysis, operational readiness, service level agreements and system support of a continuous operating environment
- Working with process owners and identifying information technology solutions that enable business process improvements
- Leading projects to successful conclusion
- Working within a Scrum or agile development environment
ADDITIONAL ABILITIES :
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to learn new technology and business processes
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Paid national holidays and vacation
Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
An excellent training program
Fast-paced working environment
Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
Wonderfully relaxed work culture
What are you waiting for? Send in your details right away to email@example.com