We’re currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic data science practitioner with an inclination towards processing natural language. Must have an extensive experience in gathering, manipulating and modeling data of varied type. Done extensive research and implementation of statistical methods for the analysis and validation of sensor data, demographic data and several other financial data.
- Work with application developers to extract data relevant for analysis.
- Collaborate with managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders tointegrate data mining results with existing systems.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.
- Adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to analyticalmodels.Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changesto existing ones as needed for analysis.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access, as well as dataconsistency and integrity.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining systemperformance and implement efficiency improvements.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.You will be working in a fast paced environment with European clients. You should speak English fluently and have good communication skills. You should work well alone as well as in a team. You should have the humility to take orders and the authority to give orders and, most of all, the patience and ability to learn from your mistakes.If you are half of what we want or are sure you can get there in record time, we are very interested in you!
- Competitive salary
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact information.